1 x HKS Iridium Super Fire spark plugs (heat range 8) for:
- Nissan Skyline GTR R32, R33 & R34 RB26DETT
Here's what HKS has to say about this item:
- 0.6mm Iridium Alloy Center Electrode - Iridium alloy center electrode reduces voltage requirement and improves ignition performance and durability.
- Outer Electrode with Platinum Chip - The outer electrode incorporates a square platinum chip which improves durability, and combining with the iridium center electrode boosts ignition performance. The outer electrode features a shortened tip design and tapered shape while maintaining the necessary space for proper ignition.
- Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration) - The outer electrode has been shortened and engineered with the ideal shape to decrease weight for resistance against vibration. This anti-vibration design improves longevity of the outer electrode.
- Thermal Edge - After long idling or under various combustion conditions, carbon buildup can occur causing misfires. The thermal edge of the ceramic insulator discharges to help decrease carbon deposits.
- Spark Support Gap - Discharge occurs in the spark support gap (space between the tip of insulator and the base of the outer electrode) to help prevent carbon buildup.
- Increased Ignition Performance - Decreased voltage requirement strengthens ignition performance under harsh conditions like lean mixture or high boost pressure.
- Improved Durability - New material and design improve durability which allows for use under hard combustion conditions like continuous high load during circuit driving or aggressive tuning.
* Improper combustion condition and wrong heat range selection may cause damage to the spark plug.
- Decreased Carbon Deposits - Thermal edge and spark support gap help prevent carbon buildup for better ignition under various combustion conditions.